YOUR DEMON WARRANTY
90 days from purchase on all materials and faulty construction.
Your Demon Warranty does not cover:
- Creasing on deck or slick
- Abuse and misuse
- Damage caused by heat
- Water absorption due to damage of the board
- Accidental or forceful damage to the board
- Over flexing or broken boards
- Dents or depressions from the rider or other objects
Disclaimer Limit on Liability
The manufacturer and seller assumes no responsibility or liability for any injury or death, direct or consequential, to any person or property, arising from the use or inability to use the product. The product must be determined before purchase to be suitable to the user and the user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever using the product in connection therewith.
The Importance of Caring for Your Board
Surfing is like any other sport in that it requires a certain amount of investment – not only in your time, but in money as well. Taking care of your surfboard and other accessories will provide a longer life for your investment and ensure that you will always be safe whenever you use your board. Taking the care necessary to keep your board in tiptop shape will also ensure that your surfboard will last longer and will continue to look as good as the day you bought it – making it well worth the investment.
Demon Board Care
Congratulations on choosing your Demon board. All Demon boards are manufactured from the finest materials available and to stringent quality guidelines.
To look after the condition of your board and to maximise its life we recommend you follow these simple steps:
- Keep out of direct sunlight when possible and do not leave your board inside cars as excessive heat can damage lamination and rocker.
- Do not over flex your board as creasing may occur.
- Keep away from sharp objects.
- Use recommended sealant when repairing any damage.
- Wash with fresh water after each use.
- Treat your fellow board riders with respect & follow wave riding etiquette at all times.